Your Bridal-Beauty Timeline
Brides-to-be are always asking us how they should be preparing for their Big Day! Here are a few of our recommendations for the months leading up to your wedding, to ensure you’re feeling confident and beautiful!
12 Months Prior:
- Start considering hairstyles you may want for your wedding. The style may require that you grow your hair, and now is the time to start!
6-8 Months Prior:
- Consider WarmSculpting if there are any stubborn fat pockets that you feel are holding you back. WarmSculpting can contour areas like the bra-line, flanks, tummy or arms. Be sure to do this step before your final dress fitting!
3-4 Months Prior:
- If you have never tried a spray tan and are considering one for the Big Day, you’ll want to do a trail run to ensure you like the results.
- This is when you’ll want to make appointments for your trials and for the Big Day!
6-8 Weeks Prior:
- If you don’t usually wax and you’re planning to for the big day, it’s always nice to have one session before-hand. This is because the first time is a bit more painful and after a session or two the hair grows back even slower. This will ensure you have less regrowth during your honeymoon, and you’ll know what to expect!
- If you were looking into a medical facial such as MicroNeedling, you’ll want to have one 6-8 weeks prior, so the full results are visible for the big day.
- This is when you will want to have your hair and makeup trial.
3 Weeks Prior:
- Considering eyelash extensions? You’ll want to do a trial set 3 weeks prior to ensure you are used to the feel of them and have no sensitivities.
- Have a small trim to prep your hair. If your hair is particularly dry, ask your stylist about a deep treatment.
- Have all your waxing done 3-7 days before the wedding.
- Have an OxyGeneo Facial! Our favorite Bridal facial which leaves you glowing and preps the skin for a smooth makeup application.
- Fill your eyelash extensions 2-6 days before the wedding.
- Manicure-Pedicure time! We recommend have shellac for your wedding as it lasts longer and has an irresistible shine.
- Make time for a massage for yourself or with your partner. Don’t forget to relax and enjoy this exciting week!
The Big Day:
- It’s time for the hair and makeup you’ve been waiting for!
- Relax, breathe, and have fun!