Seeing all the facial options out there can be over-whelming. Do they all do the same thing? Will having one make a difference, or do I need a series of facials to see benefits? Will having a deep cleansing facial make me break-out? We get these questions all the time and completely understand where you’re coming from. The best way to know what is best for you and your skin is to have an open conversation with your aesthetician wherein they can analyze your skin in-person and speak with you about your goals, lifestyle, and budget. However, it’s always nice to do some research yourself and generate some knowledge and questions before heading in. Check out this list of our favorite facials to find the one that is right for you! We have organized them by skin concern to take the guess work out of the equation. Each concern is accompanied by two options for different budgets and specific needs. (We also give you some insider information about each option!)
What is your main skincare concern?
Acne/Blemishes, Large Pores, or Oily Skin
Acne Treatment Facial $95
- This treatment is great for anyone looking for a deep cleansing, exfoliation and extraction of blemishes. Although it does finish with a cooling, calming mask, this treatment will likely leave your skin a bit red due to the extractions. Therefore, we like to have this facial in the evening before bedtime. Ensure you have a clean, fresh pillowcase so that you are not introducing new bacteria to the skin. This facial is great to set a clean base before you begin a new regime of at-home skin care. At-home care is exceptionally important for acne because it is usually a hormonal, reoccurring problem that needs continual care. Try asking for Katie when booking your Acne Treatment! She is excellent at extractions and has a wealth of knowledge about at-home care products.
Oxygeneo 3 in 1 Super Facial (with extraction and mask) $150
- The difference between this facial and a regular Acne Treatment is that this facial uses an advanced machine to go deeper into the skin. The Oxygeneo machine uses a microdermabrasion attachment to deeply exfoliate the skin and rid it of dead skin cells and debris which may be clogging the pores and causing breakouts. Then, the machine is used to massage hydration and oxygen into the skin. This rebalances the hydration level of oily skin and aids in the healing of blemishes. If you have acne, this facial is best with the extraction and mask add-on, so that blemishes can be cleared, and the skin calmed. If you are just looking to fight large pores or oiliness, then you do not necessarily need to add on the extraction and mask. This facial is nice as a stand-alone treatment, or a seasonal boost to the skin.
Anti-Aging, Wrinkles, or Loose Skin
Anti-Aging Treatment Facial $120+
- This customizable option is great for general anti-aging. Your aesthetician works with you to choose different serums, creams, and mask to suit your anti-aging needs. Whether your 35 or 85, this facial can be modified for your skin! This option is more relaxing than other anti-aging treatments and makes a lovely gift for your sister, mother, or friend. Try asking for Natalia next time you book this treatment! She is one of our senior aestheticians and has worked with a wide variety of products and skin concerns.
MicroNeedling for Face and Neck $300+
- This is the more intensive option for anti-aging. Although it is not a painful treatment, it is not generally relaxing. This treatment activates your skins natural healing processes and helps to erase fine lines, tighten, brighten, improve complexion, and MORE! It is one of our favorite treatments because it addresses so many concerns at once and gets results! Try asking for Tania when booking this treatment. She is the owner and has studied microneedling internationally!
Dry, Flaky, or Dull Skin
- This treatment is great for people of all ages. It is a quick treatment wherein a stylus with a diamond tip is used to deeply exfoliate the skin. This helps to remove any buildup of dead skin which may be causing flaking or a dull complexion. The special stylus helps us go deeper than you could regularly exfoliate with scrubs at home, and it is a great boost every few months or after any traveling. Try asking for Lavinia next time you book this facial—she has great skincare advice.
Oxygeneo 3 in 1 Super Facial $130
- The Oxygeneo machine uses a microdermabrasion attachment to deeply exfoliate the skin and rid it of dead skin cells and debris. Then, this treatment is taken to the next level with a massaging attachment which pushes hydration deep into the skin. Finally, a third attachment is used to push oxygen deep into the skin and create a hydrated, glowing look. This is another staff favorite and it is a particularly nice facial right before a big event because you leave with visible results. For even better results, this facial is often offered in a series of 3-6, spaced a few weeks apart. When completed in a series, this facial can have deeper benefits such as reduction of scars and hyperpigmentation.