What is Venus Legacy?
Venus Legacy combines both magnetic pulse and radio frequency (RF/MP2). Both have been shown to be extremely effective for improving skin appearance and vitality. The Venus Legacy system has been the subject of numerous clinical trials by trained physicians and researchers.
Which areas can this technology be used on?
Venus Legacy is both effective and delicate enough to be used on all skin types and all body parts, including the face, neck, arms, torso, abdomen, flanks, thighs, calves, knees and buttocks.
Why Choose Venus Legacy?
- Short treatment times (15-30min)
- Pain free relaxing treatment
- No down time. You can do a treatment at lunchtime and return to work right after!
- Can be used on both the Face AND Body
- A single treatment Tightens Skin, Contours Body, and Reduce Cellulite all in one!
- Delivers BOTH radio frequency heating and Magnetic Pulse therapy
- 3 times more RF energy than other methods
What is it for?
Venus Legacy is FDA-approved and Health Canada licensed Treatment for:
- Tightening loose skin on the face, neck and body (arms, tummy, thighs, chest)
- Generation of new collagen and elastin fibers
- Re-contouring and Shaping the body to eliminate bulges and pouches
- Fat Reduction/ Reducing inches
- Smoothing Wrinkles
If you’re looking for a non-invasive treatment focused on fat reduction, click here!
12min – $200/treatment
Recommended for eye area (6-8 sessions)
20min – $220/treatment
Recommended for neck (6-8 sessions), arms, knees, and calves (8-10 sessions)
30min – $240/treatment
Recommended for face (6-8 sessions), stomach, flanks, and thighs (8-10 sessions)
Packages 30% off – buy 6-8 sessions of any area, in advance, and save 30% off the entire package.
The number of treatments needed for optimal results varies on the area being treated and individual client needs.
Before Your Treatment:
- We ask that you avoid alcohol for 24 hours before your treatment.
- Please have a light meal before coming for your appointment.
- There cannot be open wounds or sores in the area.
- The area must be kept out of the sun for at least 7 days before treatment. The area cannot have a sunburn or new tan.
- Before your initial treatment you will be asked to fill out a consent form and health history form. This will provide you with more information regarding the treatment, aftercare, and counter indications.