During these unsure times, we believe in providing as much clarity as possible. That’s why we wanted to share with you the precautions we are taking in order to remain open and providing service. Some of the following protocols are enforced by Waterloo Region, and many are simply procedures that we believe foster a safer environment for our clients, staff, and community.
• Masks are mandatory for all clients and staff in the building. If you are hearing impaired or have a medical condition that disallows for the wearing of masks, please let us know before your appointment.
• To maintain an appropriate capacity in our building, we are not taking walk-ins and ask that you do not bring anyone with you to your appointment unless they are there to assist you or they themselves are having an appointment.
• Sanitizer has been placed at areas that require touch such as the main door and the front desk, please utilize these when at these junctions.
• We have removed candies and magazines from our waiting areas to minimize touch surfaces.
• We have separated seats in our waiting areas to comply with physical distancing.
• We have posted signs at our front door to screen clients before entering the building.
• A screening test is in place for staff members every day before they start their shift.
• We have enhanced our already rigorous cleaning protocols, which all staff members must comply too. Including disinfecting salon chairs between every client.
• We have implemented distancing rules in areas such as the pedicure room, which means we have lowered our capacity in these areas.
• There are 15 minute gaps between every client appointment so that staff members have ample time to disinfect their areas and to ensure the lobby stays as clear as possible.
• We are not performing services for areas above the neck such as facials, eyebrow waxing, or permanent makeup.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding our safety measures, please reach out over email. We would love your feedback.