Over time, age, muscle movement, fat loss, gravity, and sun damage among other factors eventually take their toll and your face loses volume and sags, wrinkles develop and deepen.
Thankfully, science has allowed for the development of products to mitigate these effects and to correct signs of aging that are beyond what skincare products can do. Injectable treatments such as dermal fillers and Botox are now available to produce a remarkably younger-looking face.
Botox can be used for:
- to reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- to treat excessive sweating, migraines, muscular disorders, and leaky bladders and more
DERMAL FILLERS (JUVEDERM/9 Months) $525+
Dermal fillers can be used for:
- Adding volume and smoothing out the deep creases that run from the nose to the mouth (called nasolabial folds or laugh lines) and ‘marionette’ lines (which run from the mouth to chin).
- Plumping thin lips and smoothing out vertical lines around the edges of the lips.
- Augmenting cheeks to enhance their shape, often restoring youthful fullness.
- Filling out depressions (hollows) under the eye area.
- Reducing indented scars to make them more even with surrounding skin.
- Increasing volume to fill out gauntness in the lower cheek or temple area, which most often occurs due to fat pads shifting beneath the surface of skin.