What is IPL Laser?
IPL Laser or Photo Rejuvenation is performed by gently delivering light energy to specific areas through a laser hand-piece.
When treating areas for anti-aging purposes, these areas absorb the light energy and the production of collagen is stimulated. Collagen helps soften the appearance of aging skin. As the collagen forms, the fine lines and wrinkles in the targeted areas are decreased, and the skin achieves a fresh and more youthful look.
When treating areas for broken capillaries (also known as spider veins) light energy is absorbed into the specific area, decreasing the appearance of broken capillaries and the redness associated with them in one step.
For information regarding IPL laser for hair removal please click here!
IPL Photo Rejuvenation Benefits:
- Smoothing Wrinkles
- Ease Pore Contraction
- Skin Tightening on Face
- Remove Broken Capillaries
- Treating Sun Damage
- Remove Age Brown Spots
IPL Photo Rejuvenation Pricing:
- 1 session $150
- 4 session package $560 ($140 each)
- 6 session package $750 ($125 each)
The number of sessions needed to reach your goals will depend on many factors. Please book a consultation with your technician for more specific information.
Before Your Treatment:
- There cannot be open wounds or sores in the area.
- Try to avoid deodorant, lotions, creams, perfume, or other topical products on the area on the day of your treatment. If you do have any products on the area, your technician will remove them for you.
- The area must be kept out of the sun for at least 7 days before treatment. The area cannot have a sunburn or new tan.
- The laser cannot be used on tattooed areas (in most circumstances, we can work around the area).
- Before your initial treatment you will be asked to fill out a consent form and health history form. This will provide you with more information regarding the treatment, aftercare, and counter indications.
After Your Treatment:
- You must avoid heat on the area for 48 hours, including hot showers, baths, hot tubs, cardio, car seat warmers, etc.
- You should avoid makeup or other products on the area for at least 24 hours.