We offer stocking stuffers and gifts for the whole family–both online and in-person at our location in the heart of Kitchener. Here are a few of our favorite options for the 2022 holiday season!
Staff-Pick Stocking Stuffers:
- Jane Iredale HydroPure (Hyaluronic Acid Lip Gloss) in Summer Peach $38
- This gloss delivers so much more than your average lip product! It is infused with hyaluronic acid, a substance which holds 1000% its weight in water, giving the lips a fuller and more hydrated look. If you’re unsure what color to go for, we recommend Summer Peach as the perfect nude color for all skin tones and all seasons.
- CND Hand & Body Lotion in Strawberry & Prosecco Scent 3.8oz $12.50
- This lotion restores essential moisture to your hands and body with a luxurious scent that lasts!
- Dresdner Essenz Bath Essence in Soothe and Unwind $6.99
- These individually packaged bath essences are the perfect winter pick-me-up. Our favorite is the Soothe and Unwind option, which is infused with lavender and bergamot oil to help combat anxiety and sooth skin.
Gifts for Her:
- Sweet Escape Spa Package $120
- This is our most popular spa package! It includes a relaxing facial, and a full manicure and pedicure. This is a great option for any hard-working woman in need of a break!
- Goldwell Kerasilk Reconstruct Intensive Repair Mask $57
- This is our salon team’s favorite winter mask. It is deeply hydrating and works with protein to add strength back into damaged or over-processed hair.
- GM Collin Aqua Mask $54
- This is a great face mask for all skin types. It delivers deep moisture in the dry, winter months with four active ingredients. It also repairs the skin’s natural barrier to help protect against dryness.
Gifts for Him:
- Royal Treatment Spa Package $150
- This package includes a facial, massage, and hand paraffin, making it the ultimate combination of relaxation and hydration for the winter season.
- Yonka Paris Guarana Scrub $54
- This is a great way to boost your skincare routine with very little fuss! Adding this easy-to-use scrub once or twice a week will improve product penetration, skin tone, and skin texture.
Aries (March 21 – April 19)
- Those with the Aries sign tend to be bold and progressive. They are trend setters and able to pull off funky, new styles. For relaxation, Aries would enjoy Ozone Sauna Therapy—our newest option for relaxation, wellness, and weight management. For cosmetics, Aries would opt for volume lash extensions, a bold and beautiful way to enhance your features!
Taurus (April 20 – May 20)
- Those with the Taurus sign like calming, comforting things. They are often home bodies and foodies. For relaxation, Taurus would love a couples massage with their bestie in our cozy, cabin-style room. For cosmetics, Taurus would be interested in microblading: a low-maintenance way to wake up looking fabulous.
Gemini (May 21 – June 20)
- Those with the Gemini sign are drawn to anything new and fun. They are extremely curious and playful and tend to make great adventure buddies. For this reason, Gemini would love the salt-cave for relaxation. It is a novel experience, and you can choose to sleep, read, tell stories, or watch movies—depending on your mood. For cosmetics, Geminis would love our temporary color options to add a piece of pink or blue to their hair!
Cancer (June 21 – July 22)
- Those with the Cancer sign tend to be emotionally secure and private. They are strong individuals and care a lot for those around them. For relaxation, Cancer would benefit from reflexology: a treatment which helps access internal problems with an external, relaxing massage. For cosmetics, Cancer would go for Shellac nails, every time. This super strong formula protects the nails from exterior elements and offers a shiny finish.
Leo (July 23 – August 22)
- Those with the Leo sign tend to be spirited and passionate! They love to celebrate their friends, family, and of course themselves. For relaxation, they would love the OxyGeneo facial, which leaves the skin glowing radiantly. For cosmetics, they might add an eyebrow tint and wax to their facial, finishing it off with those perfecting touches.
Virgo (August 23 – September 22)
- Those with the Virgo sign tend to be practical and intelligent. As an earth sign, they are connected to all things natural and botanical. For relaxation, Virgo would appreciate YonKa facials, which utilize natural ingredients to deliver beautiful results and calming scents. For cosmetics, Virgo would appreciate the practicality of an expert haircut with one of our highly trained stylists.
Libra (September 23 – October 22)
- Libra is all about balanced energy, honesty, and love. They tend to be calm and practical. For relaxation, Libra would love body scrubs, which rebalance the body’s moisture barrier. For cosmetics, Libra would appreciate a Jane Iredale makeup application, which not only accentuates the features, but uses ingredients approved by dermatologists for skin protection.
Scorpio (October 23 – November 21)
- Those with the Scorpio sign have great emotional wisdom and tend to feel the emotions of those around them. For this reason, they would benefit most from an aromatherapy massage to help them release the tension they carry around. For a cosmetic treatment, they would be brave enough to try lip permanent makeup. Which gives a beautiful, natural look but takes some courage to get done!
Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21)
- Sagittarius is a fiery sign who is both boldly spontaneous and prudent. Sagittarius would love microdermabrasion treatments, which can be squeezed in randomly in the middle of the day but also have great long-term benefits. This treatment can be made more relaxing with a cooling, calming mask add-on!
Capricorn (December 22 – January 19)
- Capricorn is patient, determined, and multi-faceted. They would understand a treatment like skin microneedling, which takes a few weeks and a few sessions to produce full results but is one of the best treatments on the market for anti-aging, blemish fading, and complexion smoothing. For relaxation, Capicorn would try reflexology, which also has buildable, long-term results.
Aquarius (January 20 – February 18)
- Those with the Aquarius sign make the world a better place for those around them. They are always helping and providing for others. For this reason, they deserve our most popular spa package: the Sweet Escape Spa Package. This package has a manicure, pedicure and massage for ultimate relation and a cosmetic boost!
Pisces (February 19 – March 20)
- Pisces is a sensitive and creative sign with lots of love to give. They tend to be quiet and watchful and give more than they take. Pisces would like the Beauty Break facial, which is gentle with no extractions or other deeper treatments to take away from the relaxation. For cosmetics, they would look amazing with natural-style lash extensions which give a delicate look to the eyes.
Seeing all the facial options out there can be over-whelming. Do they all do the same thing? Will having one make a difference, or do I need a series of facials to see benefits? Will having a deep cleansing facial make me break-out? We get these questions all the time and completely understand where you’re coming from. The best way to know what is best for you and your skin is to have an open conversation with your aesthetician wherein they can analyze your skin in-person and speak with you about your goals, lifestyle, and budget. However, it’s always nice to do some research yourself and generate some knowledge and questions before heading in. Check out this list of our favorite facials to find the one that is right for you! We have organized them by skin concern to take the guess work out of the equation. Each concern is accompanied by two options for different budgets and specific needs. (We also give you some insider information about each option!)
What is your main skincare concern?
Acne/Blemishes, Large Pores, or Oily Skin
Acne Treatment Facial $95
- This treatment is great for anyone looking for a deep cleansing, exfoliation and extraction of blemishes. Although it does finish with a cooling, calming mask, this treatment will likely leave your skin a bit red due to the extractions. Therefore, we like to have this facial in the evening before bedtime. Ensure you have a clean, fresh pillowcase so that you are not introducing new bacteria to the skin. This facial is great to set a clean base before you begin a new regime of at-home skin care. At-home care is exceptionally important for acne because it is usually a hormonal, reoccurring problem that needs continual care. Try asking for Katie when booking your Acne Treatment! She is excellent at extractions and has a wealth of knowledge about at-home care products.
Oxygeneo 3 in 1 Super Facial (with extraction and mask) $150
- The difference between this facial and a regular Acne Treatment is that this facial uses an advanced machine to go deeper into the skin. The Oxygeneo machine uses a microdermabrasion attachment to deeply exfoliate the skin and rid it of dead skin cells and debris which may be clogging the pores and causing breakouts. Then, the machine is used to massage hydration and oxygen into the skin. This rebalances the hydration level of oily skin and aids in the healing of blemishes. If you have acne, this facial is best with the extraction and mask add-on, so that blemishes can be cleared, and the skin calmed. If you are just looking to fight large pores or oiliness, then you do not necessarily need to add on the extraction and mask. This facial is nice as a stand-alone treatment, or a seasonal boost to the skin.
Anti-Aging, Wrinkles, or Loose Skin
Anti-Aging Treatment Facial $120+
- This customizable option is great for general anti-aging. Your aesthetician works with you to choose different serums, creams, and mask to suit your anti-aging needs. Whether your 35 or 85, this facial can be modified for your skin! This option is more relaxing than other anti-aging treatments and makes a lovely gift for your sister, mother, or friend. Try asking for Natalia next time you book this treatment! She is one of our senior aestheticians and has worked with a wide variety of products and skin concerns.
MicroNeedling for Face and Neck $300+
- This is the more intensive option for anti-aging. Although it is not a painful treatment, it is not generally relaxing. This treatment activates your skins natural healing processes and helps to erase fine lines, tighten, brighten, improve complexion, and MORE! It is one of our favorite treatments because it addresses so many concerns at once and gets results! Try asking for Tania when booking this treatment. She is the owner and has studied microneedling internationally!
Dry, Flaky, or Dull Skin
- This treatment is great for people of all ages. It is a quick treatment wherein a stylus with a diamond tip is used to deeply exfoliate the skin. This helps to remove any buildup of dead skin which may be causing flaking or a dull complexion. The special stylus helps us go deeper than you could regularly exfoliate with scrubs at home, and it is a great boost every few months or after any traveling. Try asking for Lavinia next time you book this facial—she has great skincare advice.
Oxygeneo 3 in 1 Super Facial $130
- The Oxygeneo machine uses a microdermabrasion attachment to deeply exfoliate the skin and rid it of dead skin cells and debris. Then, this treatment is taken to the next level with a massaging attachment which pushes hydration deep into the skin. Finally, a third attachment is used to push oxygen deep into the skin and create a hydrated, glowing look. This is another staff favorite and it is a particularly nice facial right before a big event because you leave with visible results. For even better results, this facial is often offered in a series of 3-6, spaced a few weeks apart. When completed in a series, this facial can have deeper benefits such as reduction of scars and hyperpigmentation.
Jane Iredale: LipDrink $24
Not only does this lip balm hydrate your lips, but it protects against premature aging caused by the sun. The sun’s UVA rays can make lips thinner and less plump, but the SPF in this formula helps to combat those effects. This balm comes in a variety of colors from clear to dark plum and always has a fresh lemon scent.
I love my muff: Soft $18
Whether you’re waxing, shaving or neither, this lotion helps to PH balance your intimate areas and leaves behind a botanical scent, so you feel fresh all day. If you are shaving or waxing, this product helps to sooth irritated skin, reduce inflammation and combat ingrown hairs.
Advanced Nutrition Programme: Skin Accumax $160
This award-winning supplement is great for all skin types, but especially those with an uneven complexion. Used primarily to treat acne and blemishes, this supplement evens out the texture and tone of your skin across your whole body. For this reason, it is also a great option for treating back blemishes.
Intense Moisture Serum $90
This moisturizing serum can be used day or night, in any season, and on any skin type. We love the lightweight texture which looks great even under makeup.
One of the number one questions we get asked is how to get rid of stretch marks. Unfortunately, the truth is that for most stretch marks there is not yet technology on the market that erases them completely. Occasionally with very new marks we can make them completely disappear, but this is often not the case. Despite this, there are several ways to fade stretch marks or make them less visible. Whether you have stretch marks on your back, legs, stomach, breasts or arms, here are our favorite methods for treating them:
Stretch marks are largely genetic, so they are not completely preventable. Although you can defiantly keep them to a minimum with a few hacks. Using topical creams or oils helps to maintain the skin’s hydration level, making it more pliant to change. You may also want to consider collagen vitamins and/or omegas if you know you’ll be gaining weight or pregnant soon. Teenagers can benefit a lot from these vitamins and daily moisturizer, as growth spurts cause the majority of stretch marks.
2. Skin MicroNeedling
With this method, your aesthetician essentially creates microchannels in the area you have stretch marks, which stimulates the body’s natural healing response and sends collagen to the area. We then apply a specially designed serum, which can be absorbed optimally by the microchannels, further benefiting the skin. This method offers bonuses such as reducing skin discoloration, scarring, and signs of aging, making it a favorite for stretch marks on the upper arms or areas with additional scarring.
3. Venus Legacy (Radio Frequency + Magnetic Pulse)
This specialized machine is a favorite for moms, or anyone who want to reduce stretch marks while also tightening the skin. If you struggle with stretch marks on your thighs or bum, you may prefer this method because of its wonderful ability to reduce cellulite!
4. Sunless Tanning
If you were hoping for a quick fix for a vacation or special day, sunless tanning is a great option that makes stretch marks look temporarily less visible. Not only is sunless tanning a safer option than traditional tanning, but when you tan in the sun the stretch marks don’t change color, making them even more noticeable! However, sunless tanners are designed to stain the stretch marks, making them blend much more favorably.